What is this Product? (What it claims)
- 8 attractive colours featuring base, lid and liner shades to flatter all skin tones.
- from a soft matte to shimmer and metallic, you can work out 18 different variety of looks.
- comes with 1 double ended sponge applicator
- Highly pigmented colors with sophisticated shimmer, blends easily with soft texture
- Suitable for beginners to use for party or simply daily work looks
- Fashion Guide Beauty Awards Winner 2014
- Made in Taiwan
$350 TWD ~ $12 to $15 CAD
Size: 1.7 g for Metallic Champagne and Metallic Peach, 0.6g for Orange Peel, Honey Lotus, Glitter Bronze, Dark Brown, Crystal Shimmer Gray, Coco Bronze
5 years expiration date
I got this palette about 2 years ago (when it was super duper popular) and I never used it because I wanted to finish some of my current make up. In the last couple of months, I became obsessed with this palette. I finally moved away from my signature make up look and used this intensively. It was extremely easy to create so many looks. All the colours blends together nicely and very pigmented.
I noticed recently, they actually released eyeshadow names in English on their website whereas before they never named the colours. Yes, this palette is currently still on sale in Taiwan and can be found on many online shops too.
The packaging makes it amazing to travel because I can bang it around in my suitcase or purse and my shadows will not break and it was very easy to clean up the palette.
I will be posting more selfies along the way because I want to catch some really good lighting :)
Below, I'll be posting what the brand posted for a series for different looks - very inspiring and I want to try some too.
Product: 5/5 ♥
Packaging: 5/5 ♥
Price: 5/5 ♥